Rob Bradley is Board Certified by the Florida Bar as an Expert in City, County and Local Government Law. He is also a Florida Senator representing District 5, which includes all of Clay, Bradford, Union, Baker, Columbia, Suwanee, Lafayette, Gilchrist, Dixie, Levy county, and part of Marion county.
For the past 15 years, as managing partner of Bradley, Garrison & Komando P.A.., Rob has focused his career on representing local municipalities and political subdivisions. He leads a team that serves as general counsel to the Town of Orange Park, the City of Keystone Heights, The Crossings Community Development District (Eagle Harbor), the City of Atlantic Beach and Baker County. Rob has also successfully represented other community development districts around the state on a special engagement basis regarding ad valorem taxation issues.
With his extensive experience in government and municipal law, Rob also represents private businesses and individuals with a wide array of legal matters that require an intimate understanding of government regulation, financing, procurement and administration. These clients include both large and small landowners, private businesses and prospective businesses in Clay County. Rob has the legal acumen and local knowledge to serve as an advocate for his clients and help them succeed.
- Municipal Law
- City, County and Local Government Law
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Senator, District 5 (2012-present)
- Clay County Board of County Commissioners, Vice-Chairman (2007)
- Board of Trustees of St. Johns River State College
- President of the Clay County Bar Association (2004)
- Chairman of the Board of Management of YMCA Barco-Newton
- Board of Directors for Northeast Florida Community Hospice (2011-2013)
- Board of Directors for Jacksonville Area Legal Aid (2011-2013)